Featured In Newsday 12/20
First his restaurant goes up in flames. Then insurance payouts, construction, inspections and permits draw out the rebuild to more than three years. Finally, when he’s ready to reopen, it’s into the teeth of a pandemic — with the future of indoor dining hanging in the balance...
Now open daily for dining and cocktails.
COVID-19 PrecautionsReservations are encouraged.
- We are currently open for indoor dining and for drinks at bar.
- To promote social distancing in the restaurant we will seat tables 6ft apart.
- Our Staff will be wearing masks and gloves during hours. Staff is monitored prior to their shift for any COVID symptoms.
- In accordance to government orders we ask that you wear your mask any time you are moving through the restaurant. Masks may be removed while you are seated at your table.
- We will be frequently sanitizing all surfaces through out the restaurant.
- Our staff has been educated on the importance and priority of all CDC guideline for hand washing and sanitizing.