Featured In Newsday 12/20
COVID-19 PrecautionsReservations are encouraged.
- We are currently open for indoor dining and for drinks at bar.
- To promote social distancing in the restaurant we will seat tables 6ft apart.
- Our Staff will be wearing masks and gloves during hours. Staff is monitored prior to their shift for any COVID symptoms.
- In accordance to government orders we ask that you wear your mask any time you are moving through the restaurant. Masks may be removed while you are seated at your table.
- We will be frequently sanitizing all surfaces through out the restaurant.
- Our staff has been educated on the importance and priority of all CDC guideline for hand washing and sanitizing.